A fellowship for exceptional 10th and 11th graders to create student journalism on Jewish identity and leadership.
Solomon Journal provides high school students in the New York tristate area a platform to write about inspiring Jewish heroes and role models, past and present. During the fellowship, our students:
- Hone their writing skills with experienced mentors and develop a writing portfolio.
- Explore the lives of great figures in Jewish and Zionist history.
- Engage with today’s Jewish leaders in our speaker series.
- Address the dilemmas facing the Jewish people in the United States and Israel.
- Build lifelong relationships with talented Jewish peers.
We are excited to announce our inaugural lineup of educators and speakers, which includes prominent politicians, businessmen, and journalists.
Applications are accepted on a rolling, first-come basis until October 25th.
For 10th and 11th graders in the NYC area.